Comment on page
How does billing work?
Scappman uses an enterprise application to check the amount Microsoft subscriptions in your tenant. Every assigned Microsoft subscription that has an lntune entitlement and is assigned to a device will be counted.
Currently these subscriptions are in scope:
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Microsoft 365 F1
- Microsoft 365 F3
- Microsoft 365 E3
- Microsoft 365 ES Enterprise Mobility + Security E3
- Enterprise Mobility + Security E5
- Microsoft 365 Government G3
- Microsoft 365 Government G5
- Intune for Education
- Microsoft 365 Education A3
- Microsoft 365 Education A5
- Microsoft Intune Device
Based on that amount of assigned licenses, we will bill you per tenant. The amount of licenses can be checked on the dashboard of your tenant.
If the user has 5 computers, we will update them all 5, if the application is assigned to users and the devices are enrolled in Intune.
Last modified 1mo ago