Comment on page
Scappman support is provided primarily in English.
For our engineers to be able to help resolve issues quickly and efficiently, we require some basic information when opening a support case.
- Your tenant name (shown in the Scappman portal)
- The name(s) of the app(s) you are experiencing issues with
Example of a failed deployment
Example of a failed client side installation
- Client-side logs for failed installations
- %Windows%\Temp\(specific Vendor log if it exists)
- The resultant CSV generated by this troubleshooting script, run against a device which failed to install an app or update
- This shows us the installed applications on a device, which allows us to understand better why installs, updates or uninstalls may fail.
Once you have gathered all the necessary information, you can email everything to us, and our engineers will work to understand your issue and resolve it as quickly as possible.
The primary method of support for Scappman is email, and most issues can be resolved over email.
Scappman support is based primarily in EMEA time zones.
We aim to respond to all support requests within 8 working hours.
Last modified 1mo ago